So…Our Elf on the Shelf’s name is Diamond. Diamond is amazing. She is always having fun, getting into stuff and creating awesome holiday spirit.
I wonder what it would be like to have all day to rest, stare into space and plan to do something fun when no-one is watching!!
Got me thinking of what self-care could look like over holiday break.
Let’s take a look….
- Stay in the Moment. (like Diamond!)
- Eat Right. (yes, just like Buddy)
- Let it go…… (Elsa style of course)
- Fix it. (yep that, make it right…)
- Connect with nature. (snow angels count!)
- Ask someone for help. (an elf perhaps?)
- Rest and Recharge (Wow …that is 2 points in Scattergories!)
- Exercise (the gym is so empty right now!)
Wishing you an amazing holiday break,